Friday, August 21, 2009

Dear So and So - Bridal Woes

Dear Bridal Industry,

What in God's name made you think it was at ALL acceptable to turn the average bride into a whiny, spoiled, snarky, self-righteous, wedding spend-thrift??? Therefore jacking the average overall price of a wedding to 30,000 EFFING DOLLARS!?!?!?!?!?!

KNOCK IT OFF!

Take note, shady industry, I WILL overcome this little conspiracy of yours. I'm smart, creative and humble. I WILL have an elegant, incredible, GORGEOUS wedding for less than HALF of your average and even YOU, bridal industry, will wish you had had MY day.

Does my rebellion make you uncomfortable darling bridal industry? Deal with it.

Have a lovely day.

Your charming Bride,
Miranda

4 comments:

  1. We had one of those "average" weddings. I swear we're still paying for it today and we're celebrating our 10th anniversary in a couple of weeks. Thinking back, I wish we had done things differently, but I'm not sure what - the money just kind of slips right through your fingers.

    I'd love to have you drop by my place: Life Makes Me Laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you good luck and when you do have yours let me know what you did so that I can figure out how they heck I am going to do mine, because well Kensei and I don't have 30k and we won't be charging either. If you get bored stop on by Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miranda, dont' forget to post tomorrow about BlogapaLOSEa!

    ReplyDelete