Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My First Random Tuesday

This should be interesting. I've enjoyed reading other's Random Tuesdays but wasn't so quick to jump on the bandwagon. As an ex-news reporter random writing just didn't cut it! You see, I'm going against 5 years of college education and 2 years of career training and experience here kids!! Its appearing to be painful, liberating and oh-so-necessary all at the same time. Kinda like a brazilian bikini wax!

There are dishes in the sink that are BEGGING to be put in the dishwasher. I wish they would quit complaining and do it themselves. I'll never understand why dishes can't just leap into the dishwasher...it would make MY life so much easier.

I've come to really enjoy my ritual of sharing an apple with our Pomeranian Judah...
In case you didn't know...hes king of beasties. He gets SO excited when I pull an apple out of the fridge! I'll cut little pieces off as I'm eating it and he is such a little gentleman when he eats them. Roxie, our golden retriever mix waits patiently for the core of the apple....


I really should be working on the book my husband and I are writing. I've slacked off the past couple of weeks. My muse is napping I think. Bitch.

I hope my family in Atlanta isn't floating away. Mother Nature obviously has a bone to pick with the ATL. I can't imagine why.

On the flip side, its been mighty sunny and humid here at Panama City Beach. That, added to our neighborhood's FAB pool overlooking the bay has me looking like a Mediterranean girl rather than the white bread I am. And yes, I wear sunscreen. Maybe I'll change it up today and go to the beach. Maybe that's where my muse is. Bitch.

Well, dishes are calling, as is laundry, not as loudly as the beach though. And I'm supposed to be writing. I need to find my muse and kick her in the bitch bum.

Tuesdays are good. I think I'll be back next week. TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha. I have a sink full of dishes calling my name. I just put my Ipod ear-buds in and ignore them.

    As for that muse, she must be vacationing with mine. Mine's been absent for quite some time because I'm just not feeling all that funny.

    Thanks for stopping by today :)

    ReplyDelete